Get fundraising for Swanswell
We've been making a difference since 1968 by combining our expertise with innovative approaches, and putting people at the heart of what we do. Swanswell has helped thousands of people to make positive changes, but there’s still lots of work to do and we need your help.
Why not organise your own fundraising event to help more people live healthy, safe and happy lives.
In the past, people have:
- run in the Virgin London Marathon
- yarnbombed Barnsley
- sold items on eBay
- held a stall at a car boot sale
- done a skydive
- baked and sold cakes
- held a food sale
- packed bags at their local supermarket
- taken part in TrekFest
to raise money for Swanswell.
Once you’ve decided what you’d like to do to raise money for Swanswell, remember to set up your JustGiving page - it’s a great way to raise funds and spread the word about what you’re doing.
You can also contact email@example.com if you need sponsorship forms.
Sending us your money
Once you’ve collected your donations, you can send us your money by:
- creating a JustGiving fundraising page. The money you've raised will be automatically sent to us
- sending a cheque, made payable to Swanswell Charitable Trust, to:
Swanswell, part of the Cranstoun Group
Thames Mews, Portsmouth Road
Please don’t send any cash in the post.