We’re a national alcohol and drug charity that helps people change and be happy. We believe in a society free from problem alcohol and drug use.
- We’re passionate about helping people think clearly about alcohol and drug use.
- We identify the reasons behind it and its effect on individuals and society.
- We want to inspire people to think again so that, within a generation, we achieve a society free from problem alcohol and drug use
- We’re very good at what we do whether we’re directly helping you, or exploring how we can expand our service to achieve a society free from alcohol and drug problems
- We exceed our own high standards and are always looking at new and ambitious ways of working to help more people
- We’re innovative and clever, anticipating new approaches to improve and grow
- We’re straightforward, honest and trustworthy in everything we do
- We deliver our promises and go above and beyond the call of duty
Our annual reports
We produce an annual report and audited accounts every year.
We’re a registered charity and company limited by guarantee, regulated by the Charity Commission.
Registered company number: 3692925
Registered charity number: 1074891
Thames Mews, Portsmouth Road
Swanswell recognises that as an employer and member of the business community, we have a responsibility to conduct our business in an efficient and sustainable way, which goes beyond current regulatory requirements. We also recognise that we have a responsibility to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the lives of our team members and their families as well as of the local community and society at large. Copies of our Environmental Sustainability Policy and Corporate Social Responsibility Policy can be made available upon request.